Niall Tracey is a senior sales & marketing professional with a wealth of experience from strategy and idea generation, through to product launch and marketing communications.
He has launched products and built brands across a wide range of industries including: Premium Drinks, Retail, Healthcare, Toys & Crafts, Food, Health & Beauty, Financial Services, Academia, Energy, Tourism and Sports.
After 20 years senior management experience in global blue-chip companies including Diageo, Aviva, Smurfit and Aldi, he set up his own successful international start-up which he subsequently sold.
Niall now spends a lot of his time growing sales, profits and brand recognition for early stage businesses and SMEs, focusing on:
- Getting the Commercial Strategy Right to Increase Sales
- Developing Successful New Products
- Expanding into New International Markets
- Building More Appealing Brands to Beat the Competition
- Fixing Underperforming Businesses
- Improving Return on Investment on Marketing Spend
- Maximising Digital Opportunities to Reach More Customers to Drive More Sales